FIRST, THE INVASION BEGINS : Guess again if you think the police need a warrant before doing any surveillance of you. A federal judge has agreed that placing covert cameras hidden from the public is a fine practice for cops — and one that doesn’t require a court’s approval.

US District Judge William Griesbach ruled this month that he sees nothing wrong with the unauthorized installation of surveillance cameras in order to catch suspected criminals. The (NWO) George W. Bush-appointed justice was tasked with weighing in on the procedure federal law enforcement agents relied on to nab two suspected weed growers earlier this year, and decided in his legally-binding opinion that officers can carry out clandestine surveillance without having a judge authorize any warrants.

   LEAD:                                                                The parents of a 16-year-old boy who was shot to death by a SWAT team sniper in suburban Atlanta have spoken out for the first time against the unjustified actions taken by the police. Andrew Messina took swigs of alcohol from a bottle of Martini, and phoned his father to relay his suicidal thoughts and after taking his his father’s .357 Magnum,had threatened to kill himself over a bad grade in school last May.

While he was recording himself with a video camera and on the phone, Lisa Messina, the boy’s mother, called the police and told the 911 operator that they should send “just one” police car to make sure her son wouldn’t panic. Law enforcement officers cut off the telephone lines and put negotiators on the line to talk to the distraught teen while the house was surrounded. On the line with negotiators, the boy angrily demanded to continue speaking with his father.

Instead of sending a police officer, a SWAT team showed up at the suburban Atlanta home, together with an armored tank and a sniper. shortly thereafter, a sniper set up across the street, about 65 yards from the boy, who was on the phone near the glass door to the house.

“A minute later we heard this horrendous cannon shot and he was dead,” said Nick Messina, the boy’s father. “It just happened so fast, and then he went upstairs,” Lisa Messina told CBS Atlanta. “He had a gun in his hand, and he had bullets in the other hand.” “They brought an army to take out a 16-year-old-boy. To kill a 16-year-old boy,” said Nick in the interview.

CBS Atlanta attempted to interview the sniper and the commander of the scene, but the sheriff’s office refused, telling reporters that “the case is closed.” The Messina family is currently working on a lawsuit against the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office.

The family’s attorney, Chuck Pekor, believes that even the glass door was not broken by the teen’s gun, thereby giving the sniper no reason to shoot. Since the bullet entered the right side of his body, it means he must have been facing the opposite direction of the police team when he was shot, thereby not being a threat.

II:    The FBI is facing a lawsuit in the US District Court in Detroit for using excessive force in the killing of a Detroit Muslim leader in 2009. Loquman Abdullah, 53, was allegedly mauled by a police dog and riddled with 20 bullet holes after undercover agents shot him during a counter-terrorism investigation. The lawsuit claims the FBI used excessive force in the man’s death.

On Oct. 28, 2009, undercover agents entered a warehouse during an undercover sting operation to arrest Abdullah and ten of his associates.The 48-year old Muhammad Abdul Salaam, was present at the shootout and claims that Abdullah was trying to protect himself from an attacking police dog, without the use of a weapon, when he was killed at a warehouse in Dearborn.

The FBI claims it released the dog on the imam after the man refused to surrender.Shortly thereafter, Abdullah lay dead in the warehouse after being fatally shot 20 times by the FBI agents.The Michigan attorney general and the US Justice Department’s civil rights division have said the shooting was justified. State and federal investigation, each found that the federal agents did not break any laws in shooting Abdullah.


“Career day” at Tularosa New Mexico Intermediate School went terribly wrong after a 10-year-old boy says a police officer used his Taser gun to show him what cops do to people who don’t follow orders.

Officer Chris Webb of the New Mexico Department of Public Safety is being sued in court after allegedly using his Taser-brand stun gun on a school playground to send 50,000 volts of electricity into a young boy’s body, forcing the child to blackout.

According to the complaint filed. “Defendant Webb asked the boy, in a group of boys, who would like to clean his patrol car, when the officer came to the school earlier this year. “A number of boys said that they would and one said jokingly, that he did not want to clean the patrol unit.”

Defendant Webb, responded by pointing his Taser at the boy and saying, ‘Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police.'” The officer then allegedly fired two barbs from the device at the child’s chest, penetrating his shirt.

“Instead of calling emergency medical personnel, Officer Webb pulled out the barbs and took the boy to the school principal’s office,”

When attempting to remove the weapon attached to his skin, the 100-pound child passed out. Since then, he has been left with scars that are described in court as resembling cigarette burns. A representative for the child says the boy has been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

II  The suspect in our next Taser report is Ricky Jones, a 19-year-old diabetic patient who crashed his automobile in the city of Cleburne earlier this year after his blood sugar dropped dangerously low and he went into hypoglycemic shock.

Deputy Dill of the Cleburne County Sherriff’s Department dropped by the scene and ordered Jones to exit his car. When the suspect was unresponsive, the officer assumed him to just be unwilling to cooperate.

“I didn’t know he was freakin’ diabetic!” a Cleburne County, Alabama Sherrif’s Deputy is caught saying on camera as he shakes his head.

At that point, though, it was too late: he had already used his Taser on the suspect. Twice.

“Do you understand that I’m talking to you? Answer my question. What’s the matter with you?” the cop barked. Jones was fired at, twice, 23 seconds after failing to recognize the cop’s commands.

Video footage obtained shows that deputy didn’t investigate much further. The officer asked for Jones’ license and insurance, and when he was met with silence he issued him a warning: “Step out of the vehicle. Or I will tase you!”

As a condition of the settlement, all Cleburne Police Department employees will have to watch a 20 minute film from the American Diabetes Association called “Treating Diabetes Emergencies: What Police Officers Need to Know.”

III    Police tasered and handcuffed a two-time stroke and blind victim in northern England, reportedly mistaking his walking stick for samurai sword.

Colin Farmer, a retired architect who is 61 and cannot move unaided, was on his own and walking down a street in Chorley, in the county of Lancashire, when the incident happened.

“I heard this male voice shouting and bawling at me from behind and I became frightened because I thought I was about to be mugged,” he told reporters. “Obviously I am the perfect target for muggers, because I don’t know what is going on around me and I carried on walking in the hope I would get away.”

Farmer said that the next thing he knew was that he felt “this thump in the back, this huge electric shock” and it was like “thousands of volts going through his body”.

“I thought that I was honestly going to die and they were going to kill me. All my muscles turned to dust and I thought I was having another stroke. I said ‘I’m blind, I’m blind. I’m blind,’ but this policeman knelt on me and dragged my arms round my back.”

Only then did the policeman realize Farmer was not a criminal and promptly took him to hospital. They say that the retiree’s walking stick matched the description of a samurai sword that had reportedly been wielded by a Chorley resident in the same area.

IV      At eight-months pregnant, Tiffany Rent says she would think officers would have been aware of her condition before they assaulted and arrested her on outside a South Side drug store. The department says nothing was wrong with the ways officers acted. According to the police report, Rent “attempted to take off” after being ticketed for parking her car in a space reserved for handicap persons outside of a Chicago Walgreens

“I was standing at the squad car close enough for him to see that I was pregnant,” Rent tells the Chicago Tribune. The superintendent of the Chicago Police Department says that the reason one of his officers used a Taser stun gun on a woman days away from giving birth because “you can’t always tell whether somebody is pregnant.”  for using a handicap parking space Rent, was subjected to an electric pulse from a Taser gun. The maximum fine in Chicago is $350.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s